Fundación exACTa through its concert and creation platform conDiT.cheLA, with the support of Austrian Embassy in Argentina, presents a call for composers in residence to work on new pieces for ensemble to be premiered in the closing concert of the season.
GENERAL TERMS and CONDITIONS
- 2015 call for composers is addressed to composers of austrian nationality of any age.
- The award consists in a residence conDiT.cheLA (Buenos Aires) to write a new work for ensemble to be premiered in the last concert of season 2015.
- Fundación exACTa will cover accommodation, working space and rehearsals with musicians. Austrian embassy will cover travel expenses from Austria to Argentina, roundtrip.
- Selection will be made considering profiles and work proposals
- Applicants must submit:
a. Short biography
b. Work proposal for an ensemble up to five musicians: flute, clarinet, violin, cello and piano
c. Up to three scores, with their corresponding audio files
d. A copy of your updated austrian passport
- The application form can be found in condit.org.ar/cccontainer_at
- a. The jury is formed by conDiT platform’s team, and a rotative consultant committee. The selection will be made through a collegiate, pluralist committee.
b. The jury’s decision shall be final and conclusive, and may declare this call vacant and/or resolve any matter not covered by these regulations.
c. It is in the jury’s faculties to change any of the regulations in case of need.
- conDIT.cheLA through the exACTa Foundation reserves the right to change and/or modify these terms and conditions in case of force majeure.
- Deadline for submissions is June 1st 2015 23.59 PM (Argentine time)
- Results will be published in July 2015 and the selected composer will be informed with deadline for submitting the new piece.
- Submitted materials will not be returned.
- The application for conDiT’s International Call for Works 2015 implies the acceptance without reservation of these terms and conditions.
- Applications out of date and/or not complying with this regulations will not be considered.